Barracuda is hiring a full-time graphic designer who is ready to share their creativity in a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid to dive into new and exciting projects. Interested applicants should send their resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org. Barracuda offers a fun, exciting, and rewarding work environment with 401k, health insurance and unlimited vacation days.
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Barracuda Public Relations is hiring a part-time social media intern who is ready to collaborate in a fast-paced environment, be a proactive team player who’s quick and detail oriented and is willing to learn how to represent each clients’ distinct personality. Interested applicants should send their resumes and portfolios to email@example.com.
- Work with social media strategists to create social media strategies.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and videographer to create content.
- Create monthly content calendars with client input
- Regularly meet with clients in a professional manner to discuss potential content ideas.
- Plan, schedule and publish original, high-quality content for social platforms.
- Write and edit captions for social media posts.
- Liaise with clients, writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Community manage client’s social media platforms.
- Experience managing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat and/or Discord accounts for client or clients.
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong analytics, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends and adopt relevant ones as needed.
- Rapid response to real-time occurrences that require social media posts.
- Develop TikToks and Reels.
- Bachelors in Journalism, Marketing, or related field or 3 years experience in journalism or marketing industry.