Barracuda Public Relations takes your message directly to your audience. We’re experts at leveraging our understanding of the community to make sure the right people are meaningfully engaged. We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all. We will tailor our approach to your project.
We are proud to be Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certified, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) certified and Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) certified.
Here are some of the tools we use:
- Interactive open houses that generate buzz while providing important information to a broad cross-section of the community
- Coordinating targeted stakeholder engagement sessions which facilitate meaningful conversations and build buy-in
- Collecting and aggregating data from participants to give you a clear picture of who is engaged and how they feel
- Canvassing impacted areas with our bilingual street team to give a face to your project among those most impacted
- Managing bilingual information hotlines to ensure important community information is never more than a phone call away